1-Know the Facts
Thank you for your interest in our program. The American Medical Association Alliance (AMAA) and the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA) are pleased to present to you America’s Opioid Epidemic, Know the Facts. This presentation has been designed specifically with middle school parents in mind. It was developed to educate and make parents aware of the danger opioids can pose.
Presentation Packet Includes:
- Introductory Letter – Open First
- a 12-minute prerecorded webinar (.zip file for you to download), or click here to view webinar online
- a Power Point Presentation containing the slides used within the webinar,
- talking points for use with the power point,
- a fact sheet highlighting important points from the presentation,
- frequently asked questions
Opioid Educational Resources for purchase
To enhance your presentation the AMA Alliance offers DVD’s, brochures and postcards for community education and advocacy. All materials can be co-branded to maximize your efforts. Click here to order.
AMAA-PTA Know the Facts Survey.
The AMAA is asking for your assistance by filling out a survey after completion of your program. This survey will help determine if modifications of the program are needed as we move forward creating new materials to help combat the opioid epidemic. Thank you for your valuable input. Please Click here for the survey. The AMAA and PTA are pleased YOU have decided to partner with us to help combat opioid misuse. Please contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions or need additional support or information.